Mon, 09 Oct|
Rydges Melbourne (CBD)
Plastics and Circular Economy Conference 2023
Australia’s leading conference on plastics returns in full tackling key issues for a circular future.
Time & Location
09 Oct 2023, 6:00 pm – 12 Oct 2023, 1:30 pm
Rydges Melbourne (CBD), 186 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
About the event
Race to a circular low emission plastics future
The race is on to shift Australasia from poor circularity and high waste and emissions to a sustainable, viable future.
This conference explores practical and essential paths to this brighter future with discussions featuring outstanding decision makers and influencers leading in their fields in Australia, NZ, Asia, EU and USA.
Speakers will explore pending and potential laws and regulations, economic incentives, investments and infrastructure and trade trends to achieve targets. What actions are required for improved design, production, sales, reuse, recycling, imports and exports?
This conference is a must for anyone interested in forging a circular and low emissions future and more effective management of plastics.
It is a must for anyone involved in key sectors for this transition and including packaging, agriculture and built environment.
This is a purposeful conference to network, be energised and forge a clear path and stronger future.
- 2 inspiring full days of leaders and networking in person for this national and global industry
- 2 evenings online of internationalleaders, facts and inspiration
- Revealing Keynotes by internationally distinguished speakers
- Multiple expert sessionswith frank discussions into priority issues to meet targets tackling trends, impacts, preferred options
- Circular Plastics Expofeaturing displays of outstanding product innovations, designs, technology and service providers
- Best innovations, effective policies, technologies and solutions from Australia and overseas
- Delicious buffets and Evening Cocktail Networking function
- 200+ decision makers and representatives from Australia and regions
- 20 Sponsorship opportunities to showcase leadership, innovation, vision and expertise
- Revealing Progress Update from the 2022 PCE Conference Communique for Action.